A local builder that stands out from the crowd
In the past, having ‘the builders in’ put fear of noise, dirt and not the best language in to the minds of most people. But now, the reputation is improving, and Josephs have taken a lead in this since we started trading, over fifteen years ago.
Our aim is to remove the anxiety from your extension or refurbishment, by providing a trustworthy service & a finished product we can both be proud of.
What this means for you…
- We take cleanliness seriously – sure, a mess is unavoidable when you’re doing building work, but we clean up after ourselves as we go, and at the end of the project we’re careful to leave the place spotless.
- We will be polite, and our employees and suppliers will be expected to be the same
- Josephs only takes on local projects. This means we can give your construction project the attention it needs, rather than being stretched across different sites that are miles apart. If we need to move people or tools between projects, they’re just down the road! You’ll be sure to see our vehicles in the area – give us a wave!
- We use local labour and suppliers and are therefore able to provide local knowledge, whilst supporting our community.
- Our experience means we can provide realistic dates and programmes of work, and will keep you fully informed on the progress of your project, for your peace of mind.
- Financial control – Josephs are pleased to be able to offer fixed-price quotations, so that there are no nasty surprises
The vast majority of our work comes through customer recommendations – we want to leave you so thrilled with your refurbishment that you can’t help but rave about us!
The price was spot on and they held to it. Both phases were completed on time. Each day they tidied up and due to us having young kids they made sure it was all safe too.
They arrived early and just got on – they knew what they were doing!
A little about our background
In the years since, Josephs has continued to delight its clients by delivering quality construction work in West Kent, building on its excellent reputation.
Josephs has a strong Management and Organisational background, and nearly 35 years of experience in the Construction Industry – Paul having trained as a Surveyor (MCIOB achieved in 1991), and having been involved in projects with values in excess of £5Million.